At Cartloop, we’re changing the way hundreds of eCommerce brands communicate with their customers through conversational SMS marketing.
We are a distributed-first startup, so few things to keep in mind:
- Your work will have a huge impact.
- Working in a startup means there is not time for slackin'.
- Expect to get out of your comfort zone — often. Working in a small team means you'll have to gracefully deal with various problems, challenges and situations on a weekly basis.
- You'll probably learn more than you did at your previous jobs.
- You own your work. Success or a failure — we have to own it. We respect those who say "My bad" and dislike people who keep blaming others for the bad stuff.
- If you're the kind of person who lingers around or waits for others to do the work, it's better look for a cozy office job. Cartloop is probably not the right place for you :)
- You've got a damn good shot of taking leadership positions, faster than at your corporate job.
Sounds good so far? Keep reading... We’re looking for a proactive Community Manager to set and implement Social Media and communication systems to align with our marketing strategies.
- Set and implement social media and communication strategies to engage with eCommerce industry leads, increase brand awareness and visibility
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and Development teams to ensure brand consistency and stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, partners, industry experts and operators
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
What we're looking for 🙌
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- Proven work experience as a community and social media manager
- Hands-on experience with social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit) and communities (Discord, Slack, IndieHackers) - what kind of content, audience and approach is suitable for each platform
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building and managing an online group/server, launching a referral program, creating an event series like webinars, podcasts, writing email newsletters)
- Design experience (Canva, Figma or Photoshop)
- Understanding the development of editorial governance so the engagement is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Ability to constantly optimize our Social Media channels and community engagement
- Solid verbal communication and writing skills
- Ability to track website traffic and online customer engagement metrics with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar)
- Solid experience with Google Cloud products (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Traits of a Community Manager 🏆
- Proactive: Don’t wait for everyday instructions, go out there, test as much as you can, come up with ideas and new strategies
- Opportunity chaser: always pays attention to the context and what people are talking about on communities
- Fast learner: always learns from previous experiences and improves every day
- Problem solver: always finds solutions for people’s questions/issues in order to provide value
- Polite: always talks in the most respectful way to every single person
- Positive: always interact in such a way that makes other people feel good
Why would I join Cartloop? 🚀
If you’re one of the few that look for something more than a 9-5 job, here’s why you should join.
- You gain new skills and expand your skill set faster. Unlike working in a corporate environment, at Cartloop you will be constantly pushed towards learning and developing new skills, in order to be a top performer.
- You are eager to taking new professional challenges that will supercharge your growth.
- You want to see that your work actually makes an impact.
- You thrive in a startup environment — And you know that things move slowly in a corporation, so you’re up for a bigger leap, faster.
- You embrace entrepreneurship. (and leadership too!)
- You understand that greatest opportunities begin outside of the comfort zone. There’s plenty of cozy secure jobs out there, but opportunities to do something great are rare.
- Options package. This means you can get shares in the company and share the financial rewards of the company, when the time arrives.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime as long as you let your results speak.
- Co-working space desk if you prefer working along other like-minded people.
- Yearly budget dedicated for education and learning materials.
- Great salary and milestone-based bonuses.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.