About Cartloop 📱
At Cartloop, we’re changing the way hundreds of eCommerce brands communicate with their customers through conversational SMS marketing.
We are a distributed-first startup, so few things to keep in mind:
- Your work will have a huge impact.
- Working in a startup means there is not time for slackin'.
- Expect to get out of your comfort zone — often. Working in a small team means you'll have to gracefully deal with various problems, challenges and situations on a weekly basis.
- You'll probably learn more than you did at your previous jobs.
- You own your work. Success or a failure — we have to own it. We respect those who say "My bad" and dislike people who keep blaming others for the bad stuff.
- If you're the kind of person who lingers around or waits for others to do the work, it's better look for a cozy office job. Cartloop is probably not the right place for you :)
- You've got a damn good shot of taking leadership positions, faster than at your corporate job.
Sounds good so far? Keep reading... We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to build our content strategy to drive traffic and generate leads.
- Responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Managing and developing a content strategy to meet the business objectives
- Creating various types of content such as eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blog posts
- Creating content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Developing and managing a content calendar
- Managing content distribution through newsletter and social channels.
- Ongoing measuring and optimizing of the content program
- Managing all creative resources including designers, writers, and outsourced personnel
- Initiating strategic co-marketing opportunities with partner companies, influencers, agencies or brands.
What we're looking for 🙌
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Understanding the development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- A basic understanding of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar)
- A good understanding of the main social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit). What kind of content and approach works for each platform
- Solid experience with Google Cloud products (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Experience with no-code platforms such as Webflow is huge plus
- Understanding the concept of funnels is a plus
- Project management skills and the ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, remote environment.
Why would I join Cartloop? 🚀
If you’re one of the few that look for something more than a 9-5 job, here’s why you should join.
- You gain new skills and expand your skill set faster. Unlike working in a corporate environment, at Cartloop you will be constantly pushed towards learning and developing new skills, in order to be a top performer.
- You are eager to taking new professional challenges that will supercharge your growth.
- You want to see that your work actually makes an impact.
- You thrive in a startup environment — And you know that things move slowly in a corporation, so you’re up for a bigger leap, faster.
- You embrace entrepreneurship. (and leadership too!)
- You understand that greatest opportunities begin outside of the comfort zone. There’s plenty of cozy secure jobs out there, but opportunities to do something great are rare.
- Options package. This means you can get shares in the company and share the financial rewards of the company, when the time arrives.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime as long as you let your results speak.
- Co-working space desk if you prefer working along other like-minded people.
- Yearly budget dedicated for education and learning materials.
- Great salary and milestone-based bonuses.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.