You’ve probably seen hundreds (if not thousands) of customer success job posts and you’re tired of reading the same BS over and over again. Sounds familiar? Yes, we’ve been there too. Precisely why we aim to do this differently.
We’ll tell you exactly what you’re getting into and you decide for yourself if we’re worthy of your application. Sounds good? Let’s do it!
👉To apply, you'd need to fill out this form.
But do take a look at the role first!
💬 So, what is Cartloop?
Glad you asked. Conversational text marketing is the future of ecommerce and DTC brands. Here's why: 75% of millennials prefer text when interacting with their favorite brands (source). The problem? 99% of text communication is automated — we're here to change that.
Cartloop is building the tool that helps brands interact with customers through 1:1 text message conversations driven by real people (and no, we're not building chat bots!).
Our product drives revenue for ecommerce brands, while making the shopping experience much better for the people. Compared to any other marketing tool, people actually love interacting with Cartloop!
Is working with a real-world application that directly touches the lives of thousands, your thing? Then yeah, Cartloop is for you.
🕺🏻 Team, culture & stuff
This is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that use some 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, ownership and autonomy is important to us. We take responsibility in everything we do, mistakes included. We learn from them to avoid them later. We can't achieve excellence if there are no bumps in the road.
- We're product-driven. Building a great product and shipping features is at the core of what we do.
- Good communication is key. Asynchronous way of working is where we're headed — and clear, transparent communication is one of the means of getting there.
- We're pretty obsessed by efficiency. Never-ending meetings? Repetitive tasks? Stuff that doesn't make a difference? Nope. We're always looking for ways to make us more efficient.
- Get things done. We take our work seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change ecommerce marketing once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We’re backed by some awesome investors who are extremely supportive of what we do.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the good stuff:
- Flexible work policy. Night owl or early riser, work whenever you want as long as results speak for themselves.
- We’re fully remote with team members on 3 continents. Work from anywhere in the world, we’re all good.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed with us.
👩💻 The role & what we are looking for
- Develop lasting and meaningful relationships with Cartloop merchants
- Administrate merchants user requests on live chat support
- Gather merchant feedback on Cartloop product and services
- Onboard and welcome new merchants and tour them through the app
- Assist in workshops to help merchants demonstrate the full value of Cartloop and applicability of new features on the roadmap
- Provides recommendations for solutions and enhancements that generate additional revenue
- Report to the company’s CMO and will work closely with Cartloop’s executive team as we scale our business
You're bringing to the team
- Minimum 2+ years experience in SaaS Customer Success or managing customer-facing accounts
- Solid oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly & analyze quantitatively
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior management teams
- A basic understanding of customer success tools (Intercom, Slack)
- Solid experience with Google Cloud products (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
Nice to have
- Experience in eCommerce or Shopify
Why should I join?
We know there’s lots of cozy jobs out there, but opportunities to work in a fast-growing startup are rare. You'll love working at Cartloop because:
- You want to build a world-changing product using latest technologies.
- You're looking to work directly — and alongside the product owners.
- You're tired of the corporate environment and want to take on a challenge.
- You're excited about the startup culture and want to be a part of it.
- You want to see your work actually making an impact within the product.
- You believe your input and feedback are as important as your skillset.
- You embrace ownership and leadership.
- 🚀 Join a high-growth tech startup in its early stages
- 🌎 You're part of a global team that embraces ownership, autonomy and good communication
- 💡 High-impact position, as you apply your customer success skills to concrete business problems, and have an impact on all stages of our business
- 🙏 Join a company where automation, efficiency and attention are core beliefs shared by all
- ⭐️ Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed with us
- 🙌 Competitive salary.