Cartloop is transforming the way consumers interact with their favourite brands through 1:1 mobile messaging and we're seriously proud of what we've accomplished since launching the company in 2020. We're a team of passionate visionaries that value personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in a sustainable approach to work-life, as optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles and Romania. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. Plus you get to work directly with the product owners, on a product people rave about!
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our remotely working team.
This is what you'll do at Cartloop:
- Through your work you will help users around the world while shopping online;
- Think, rethink and write your Python code for better results;
- Analyze failures and design monitoring, logging, and Real Time recovery systems;
- Create efficient automated deployment workflows supporting development through testing and production deployment;
- Design and implement architecture to support rapid scaling and high availability utilizing intelligent automation and recovery;
- Support and build effective environmental methods of scale testing and performance/stress testing;
This is what you'll bring to our team:
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- 2 years’ previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field;
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) models and best practices;
- Experience with deployment, configuration, and support of Python/Django application;
- Experience using the Atlassian dev and collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence);
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management;
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Why should I join Cartloop?
We know there’s lots of cozy jobs out there, but opportunities to work in a fast-growing startup are rare. You'll love working at Cartloop because:
- You want to build a world-changing product using the latest technologies;
- You're looking to work directly — and alongside the product owners;
- You're tired of the corporate environment and want to take on a challenge;
- You're excited about the startup culture and want to be a part of it;
- You want to see your work actually making an impact within the product;
- You believe your input and feedback are as important as your skillset;
- You embrace ownership and leadership.
- Work remotely in a team of high-performing individuals;
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at any time as long as your results speak;
- Co-working space if you prefer working along with other like-minded people;
- Educational budget dedicated for personal and professional growth;
- Conferences, training, mentoring program;
- Meaningful equity in the company;
- Competitive salary.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.