Cartloop is transforming the way consumers interact with their favourite brands through 1:1 mobile messaging and we're seriously proud of what we've accomplished since launching the company in 2020. We're a team of passionate visionaries that value personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in a sustainable approach to work-life, as optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles and Romania. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. Plus you get to work directly with the product owners, on a product people rave about!
We’re looking for an ambitious, digital native eager to have a critical role in a startup that is transforming ecommerce. As an Executive Assistant, you will work as the right hand to the company CEO and Co-founder.
Your responsibilities will include involvement in all aspects of our startup and its day to day operations. This is the perfect position for one with strong interest in learning entrepreneurship and leadership beyond an assistant role. Previous experience with startups, ecommerce, digital tools for sales, marketing, content creation, social media are all sought.
This is what you'll do at Cartloop
- Maintain complex calendaring by prioritizing and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel effectively. Pivots quickly and promotes productivity
- Draft emails and communications
- Perform research, analysis, reports, forecasts
- Manage travel & expenses, with frugal mindset and adhering to existing policies and procedures
- Organize events, including team meetings, conferences, and social gatherings
- Maintain high level of discretion in handling confidential information
- Anticipate challenges and plans accordingly ahead of need (e.g. staffing, development, talent pipeline, etc.)
- Handle occasional personal assistant activities.
This is what you'll bring to our team
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- 2+ years of experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding planning, time management and organizational skills
- Comfort working in fast-moving environments
- Extremely detail-oriented mindset and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proactive attitude, interested in going the extra mile to keep things running smoothly
- Flexibility with the changing priorities and challenging timelines that come in a startup environment
- Strong level of independence and efficiency, including in a remote work environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Calendar, Gmail.
The ideal candidate is someone who
- Has experience supporting a rapidly growing team, or has worked in a startup environment
- Is passionate about implementing processes that increase productivity and minimize churn
- Believes that details do matter
- Takes initiative without being asked; is tenacious, resourceful and has a sense of urgency around getting things done
- Exhibits high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside of the company
- Seeks to continue learning, growing and challenging themselves, believing there is always room for improvement.
- Maintains a positive attitude / good sense of humor even in the most ambiguous of situations
Because you will be immersed in all aspects of the business, working on numerous projects independently, you must possess sound judgment and the highest discretion.
- Work remotely in a team of high-performing individuals.
- Co-working space desk if you prefer working along with other like-minded people.
- Educational budget dedicated for personal and professional growth.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.