About Cartloop 📱
At Cartloop, we’re changing the way hundreds of eCommerce brands communicate with their customers through conversational SMS marketing.
We are a distributed-first startup, so few things to keep in mind:
- Your work will have a huge impact.
- Working in a startup means there is no time for slackin'.
- Expect to get out of your comfort zone — often. Working in a small team means you'll have to gracefully deal with various problems, challenges and situations on a weekly basis.
- You'll probably learn more than you did at your previous jobs.
- You own your work. Success or failure — we have to own it. We respect those who say "My bad" and dislike people who keep blaming others for the bad stuff.
- If you're the kind of person who lingers around or waits for others to do the work, it's better to look for a cozy office job. Cartloop is probably not the right place for you :)
- You've got a damn good shot of taking leadership positions, faster than at your corporate job.
If you’re an experienced front-end Developer who’s excited to use the deep understanding of web technologies to build stellar UX experiences, let’s talk. You will work with the UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build clean, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Translate of the UI/UX design from Figma to Bootstrap
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Brainstorm and implement features on cross-functional teams with stakeholders from across the organization including marketers, product managers and designers.
- Assist our Customer Experience Team in triaging bugs and usability issues to fix issues in production.
- Review code and get your code reviewed.
What we're looking for 🙌
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a developer which takes ownership of his/her work and is motivated by delivering exceptional results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- Experienced with frameworks/libraries such as ReactJS, VueJs or Angular.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, an interest in developing great UI through small details.
- Experience with building responsive, performant websites.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (VCS). Knowing Git or Mercurial is an advantage.
- Ownership of your work and the ability to manage tasks and deadlines as you are working remotely.
- A positive attitude, sense of humor and empathy goes a long way.
Why would I join Cartloop? 🚀
If you’re one of the few that look for something more than a 9-5 job, you should join because:
- You gain new skills and expand your skillset faster. At Cartloop you will be constantly pushed towards learning and developing new skills, so you become a top performer.
- You are eager to taking new professional challenges that will supercharge your growth.
- You want to see that your work actually makes an impact.
- You thrive in a startup environment — And you know that things move slowly in a corporation, so you’re up for a bigger leap, faster.
- You embrace entrepreneurship. (and leadership too!)
- You understand that the greatest opportunities begin outside of the comfort zone. There’s plenty of cozy secure jobs out there, but opportunities to do something great are rare.
- Options package. This means you can get shares in the company and share the financial rewards of the company when the time arrives.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work anytime as long as you let your results speak.
- Co-working space desk if you prefer working with other like-minded people.
- Yearly budget dedicated to education and learning materials.
- Great salary and milestone-based bonuses.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.