Cartloop is transforming the way consumers interact with their favourite brands through 1:1 mobile messaging and we're seriously proud of what we've accomplished since launching the company in 2020. We're a team of passionate visionaries that value personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in a sustainable approach to work-life, as optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles and Romania. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. Plus you get to work directly with the product owners, on a product people rave about!
If you’re an experienced Frontend Developer who’s excited to use the deep understanding of web technologies to build stellar UI experiences, let’s talk. You will work with the UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation.
This is what you'll do at Cartloop
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build clean, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Translate of the UI/UX design from Sketch
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Brainstorm and implement features on cross-functional teams with stakeholders from across the organization including marketers, product managers and designers.
- Assist our Customer Experience Team in triaging bugs and usability issues to fix issues in production.
- Review code and get your code reviewed.
This is what you'll bring to our team
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a developer which takes ownership of his/her work and is motivated by delivering exceptional results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- 4+ years of experience working with basic web building blocks: HTML5, CSS3.
- 1+ years of experience working with technologies such as ReactJS, VueJs or Angular.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, an interest in developing great UI through small details.
- Experience with building responsive, performant websites and products.
- Experience using modern web development tooling and command-line interfaces (Git, npm, etc.)
- Ownership of your work and the ability to manage tasks and deadlines as you are working remotely.
- A positive attitude, sense of humor and empathy goes a long way :)
Nice to Have
- Experience working remotely in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience using testing frameworks.
- Experience building SaaS web applications.
- Experience working with Bootstrap.
- Experience understanding Python.
Why join Cartloop?
We know there’s lots of cozy jobs out there, but opportunities to work in a fast-growing startup are rare. You'll love working at Cartloop because:
- You want to build a world-changing product using latest technologies.
- You're looking to work directly — and alongside the product owners.
- You're tired of the corporate environment and want to take on a challenge.
- You're excited about the startup culture and want to be a part of it.
- You want to see your work actually making an impact within the product.
- You believe your input and feedback are as important as your skillset.
- You embrace ownership and leadership.
- Work remotely in a team of high-performing individuals.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime as long as your results speak.
- Co-working space if you prefer working along other like-minded people.
- Educational budget dedicated for personal and professional growth.
- Conferences, training, mentoring program.
- Meaningful equity in the company.
- Competitive salary.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.