You’ve probably seen hundreds (if not thousands) of sales job posts and you’re tired of reading the same stuff over and over again. Sounds familiar? Yes, we’ve been there too. Precisely why we aim to do this differently.
We’ll tell you exactly what you’re getting into and you decide for yourself if we’re worthy of your application. Sound good? Let’s do it!
But take a look at the role first!
💬 So, what is Cartloop?
Glad you asked. Conversational text marketing is the future of ecommerce and DTC brands. Here's why: 75% of millennials prefer text when interacting with their favorite brands (source). The problem? 99% of text communication is automated — we're here to change that.
Cartloop is building the tool that helps brands interact with customers through 1:1 text message conversations driven by real people (and no, we're not building chat bots!).
Our product drives revenue for eCommerce brands, while making the shopping experience much better for the people. Compared to any other marketing tool, people actually love interacting with Cartloop!
Is working with a real-world application that directly touches the lives of thousands, your thing? Then yeah, Cartloop is for you.
🕺🏻 Team, culture & stuff
This is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that use some 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, ownership and autonomy is important to us. We take responsibility in everything we do, mistakes included. We learn from them to avoid them later. We can't achieve excellence if there are no bumps in the road.
- We're product-driven. Building a great product and shipping features is at the core of what we do.
- Good communication is key. Asynchronous way of working is where we're headed — and clear, transparent communication is one of the means of getting there.
- We're pretty obsessed by efficiency. Never-ending meetings? Repetitive tasks? Stuff that doesn't make a difference? Nope. We're always looking for ways to make us more efficient.
- Get things done. We take our work seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change ecommerce marketing once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We’re backed by some awesome investors who are extremely supportive of what we do.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the good stuff:
- Flexible work policy. Night owl or early riser, work whenever you want as long as results speak for themselves.
- We’re fully remote with team members on 3 continents. Work from anywhere in the world, we’re all good.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed with us.
For this role, you’ll be directly working with:
- Andrei, who's the co-founder and CEO at Cartloop. He previously built (and sold) an ecommerce brand with customers in 100+ countries. He also runs The Growth Theory Podcast.
- Lucian, who heads our growth team. Before joining Cartloop, he led the growth team of a successful SaaS startup. He also built a few eCommerce stores and founded a Digital Agency.
- Marty - who is building out our sales team. Marty worked at InVision and Zendesk throughout their enterprise sales orgs.
👩💻 The role & what we are looking for
As our Full-Cycle Account Executive you'll be playing a crucial role in both a business development and closing role. We're looking for a hunter and closer to break into new accounts and close with multiple companies within our SMB and mid-market customers. You understand the impact that you'll create on the bottom line and you'll play one of the most vital roles in the company as we're building out the sales team.
You will hold high levels of professionalism and Cartloop product knowledge. Our team is entrepreneurial, curious, passionate, and self-driven, and if you are too, we'd love to meet you.
What you'll do
- Drive new business by finding and developing new leads with guidance from our team
- Collaborate with the growth and sales team with building out our sales playbook and go-to market strategy
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Generate emails sequences and make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts
- Manage pipeline and follow through with presentations, demos, proposals and contracts
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Drive Cartloop's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Engaging the right stakeholders throughout the sales lifecycle to drive deals to close
- Closing new business and hitting your revenue numbers consistently
- Working with our customer success team to ensure successful customer onboarding and retenti
You're bringing to the team
- You have 2+ years of experience in an SDR role & 2+ years of experience in a closing role
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Hunger to be great with high energy and positive attitude
- Enthusiasm about learning the marketing sales space
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- You have a track record of naturing strong business relationships
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You have worked for a B2B marketing or ecommerce company
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed sales team
- 🚀 Join a high-growth tech startup in its early stages - lots of room for you to impact the company and grow your career!
- 🌎 You're part of a global, remote team that embraces ownership, autonomy and good communication
- 💡 High-impact position, as you apply your business and sales skills to build the foundation for the sales department
- 🙏 Join a company where automation, efficiency and attention are core beliefs shared by all
- ⭐️ Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed with us
- 🙌 Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure and stock options package.