At Cartloop, we’re helping brands build their most powerful marketing channel through conversational SMS.📱
We are an early-stage startup so:
- We are driven by passion. Working in a startup ain’t easy, but loving what you do is the key to meaningful work. We are passionate about helping businesses grow and that’s what pushes us forward everyday.
- We play hard, but we work even harder. Think of us as small guerilla team ready to tackle any roadblock.
- We find ways to make it happen. Thriving as a startup means being relentless at finding solutions. Looking for excuses won’t help us succeed, but action will.
We’re looking for a sharp developer to build features, develop server-side logic, implement APIs while improving the performance and reliability of our system as we scale our platform.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application, so an understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
Things you'll be working on
- Building user-facing features based on Figma prototypes (using Bootstrap)
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Integrate 3rd party APIs with the core application
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, designers and engineers to deliver high quality products.
What we’re looking for
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. Your desire to learn and your ability to work in a forward-thinking, collaborative environment is just as important to us.
- 2+ years professional
- 1+ year experience with Python/Django
- Proficient working with REST APIs
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial
- Experience/passion for exploring fields such as UI/UX, design, system architecture, AI or microservice is a plus.
This is a position at an early-stage startup, so your ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is as important as your technical skills. 🙌🏻
Why would I join a startup?
If you’re one of the few that look for something more than a 9-5 job, here’s why you should join.
- You gain new skills and expand your skillset faster. Unlike working in a corporate environment, at Cartloop you will be constantly pushed towards learning and developing new skills, in order to be a top performer.
- You are eager to taking new professional challenges that will turbocharge your growth.
- You want to see that your work actually matters.
- You want to join an early stage company. And you know that things move slowly in a corporation, so you’re up for a bigger leap, faster.
- You embrace entrepreneurship. (and leadership too!)
- You understand that greatest opportunities begin outside of the comfort zone. There’s plenty of cozy secure jobs out there, but opportunities to do something great are rare.
- Options package. This means you can get shares in the company and share the financial rewards of the company, when time arrives.
- You own your schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime and just let your results speak.
- Co-working space desk if you prefer working along other like-minded people.
- Great salary and milestone-based bonuses.