At Cartloop, we’re changing the way hundreds of eCommerce brands communicate with their customers through conversational SMS marketing.
We are a distributed-first startup, so few things to keep in mind:
- Your work will have a huge impact.
- Working in a startup means there is not time for slackin'.
- Expect to get out of your comfort zone — often. Working in a small team means you'll have to gracefully deal with various problems, challenges and situations on a weekly basis.
- You'll probably learn more than you did at your previous jobs.
- You own your work. Success or a failure — we have to own it. We respect those who say "My bad" and dislike people who keep blaming others for the bad stuff.
- If you're the kind of person who lingers around or waits for others to do the work, it's better look for a cozy office job. Cartloop is probably not the right place for you :)
- You've got a good shot of taking leadership positions, faster than at your corporate job.
Sounds good so far? Keep reading... We’re looking for a Growth Manager to lead, manage and build the entire customer acquisition pipeline.
This is what you'll do at Cartloop:
- Develop our marketing framework by launching new ideas, testing and optimizing our marketing activities
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine untapped opportunities
- Test new growth channels to find positive ROI channels
- Lead up demand generation and top of funnel acquisition via technical SEO, paid channels (SEM, social ads, email)
- Develop and manage paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels such as Linkedin, Facebook/Instagram and Google
- Track, measure, and report on growth experiments
- Design and implement effective CRM and retention strategies
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Working directly with the executive team in finding new growth opportunities
This is what you'll bring to our team:
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS (B2B) growth, demand generation, marketing and product
- Strong analytical knowledge of data, A/B testing, viral loops, conversion rate optimization, retention loops, channel attribution
- History of successfully implementing unique growth mechanisms to increase user engagement
- You have experience working at a startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience in data-driven campaign management
- Passionate, detail-oriented, excellent communicator, have social skills, independent thinker and a visionary
- Problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, an attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get things done
- Self-directed learner and a creative thinker who requires little oversight
- A deep understanding of customer journey
- Results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals
Why would I join Cartloop?
If you’re one of the few that look for something more than a 9-5 job, here’s why you should join.
- You gain new skills and expand your skill set faster. Unlike working in a corporate environment, at Cartloop you will be constantly pushed towards learning and developing new skills, in order to be a top performer.
- You are eager to taking new professional challenges that will supercharge your growth.
- You want to see that your work actually makes an impact.
- You thrive in a startup environment — And you know that things move slowly in a corporation, so you’re up for a bigger leap, faster.
- You embrace entrepreneurship. (and leadership too!)
- You understand that greatest opportunities begin outside of the comfort zone. There’s plenty of cozy secure jobs out there, but opportunities to do something great are rare.
- Work remote.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime as long as you let your results speak.
- Co-working space desk if you prefer working along other like-minded people.
- Yearly budget dedicated for education and learning materials.
- Great salary and milestone-based bonuses.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.