Cartloop is transforming the way consumers interact with their favourite brands through 1:1 mobile messaging and we're seriously proud of what we've accomplished since launching the company in 2020. We're a team of passionate visionaries that value personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in a sustainable approach to work-life, as optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles and Romania. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. Plus you get to work directly with the product owners, on a product people rave about!
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead, manage and build the entire customer acquisition pipeline.
This is what you'll do at Cartloop:
- Develop our marketing framework by launching new ideas, testing and optimizing our marketing activities
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine untapped opportunities
- Test new growth channels to find positive ROI channels
- Lead up demand generation and top of funnel acquisition via technical SEO, paid channels (SEM, social ads, email)
- Develop and manage paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels such as Linkedin, Facebook/Instagram and Google
- Track, measure, and report on growth experiments
- Design and implement effective CRM and retention strategies
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Working directly with the executive team in finding new growth opportunities
This is what you'll bring to our team:
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS (B2B) growth, demand generation, marketing and product
- Strong analytical knowledge of data, A/B testing, viral loops, conversion rate optimization, retention loops, channel attribution
- History of successfully implementing unique growth mechanisms to increase user engagement
- You have experience working at a startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience in data-driven campaign management
- Passionate, detail-oriented, excellent communicator, have social skills, independent thinker and a visionary
- Problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, an attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get things done
- Self-directed learner and a creative thinker who requires little oversight
- A deep understanding of customer journey
- Results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals
Why join Cartloop?
We know there’s lots of cozy jobs out there, but opportunities to work in a fast-growing startup are rare. You'll love working at Cartloop because:
- You want to build a world-changing product using latest technologies.
- You're looking to work directly — and alongside the product owners.
- You're tired of the corporate environment and want to take on a challenge.
- You're excited about the startup culture and want to be a part of it.
- You want to see your work actually making an impact within the product.
- You believe your input and feedback are as important as your skillset.
- You embrace ownership and leadership.
- Work remotely in a team of high-performing individuals.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime as long as your results speak.
- Co-working space if you prefer working along other like-minded people.
- Educational budget dedicated for personal and professional growth.
- Conferences, training, mentoring program.
- Meaningful equity in the company.
- Competitive salary.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.