You’ve probably seen hundreds (if not thousands) of growth job posts and you’re tired of reading the same BS over and over again. Sounds familiar? Yes, we’ve been there too. Precisely why we aim to do this differently.
We’ll tell you exactly what you’re getting into and you decide for yourself if we’re worthy of your application. Sounds good? Let’s do it!
👉To apply, you'd need to fill out this form.
But do take a look at the role first!
💬 So, what is Cartloop?
Glad you asked. Conversational text marketing is the future of ecommerce and DTC brands. Here's why: 75% of millennials prefer text when interacting with their favorite brands (source). The problem? 99% of text communication is automated — we're here to change that.
Cartloop is building the tool that helps brands interact with customers through 1:1 text message conversations driven by real people (and no, we're not building chat bots!).
Our product drives revenue for ecommerce brands, while making the shopping experience much better for the people. Compared to any other marketing tools, people actually love interacting with Cartloop!
Is scaling a real-world application that directly touches the lives of thousands, your thing? Then yeah, Cartloop is for you.
🕺🏻 Team, culture & stuff
This is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that use some 'templatized' words for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality. Not us.
Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, ownership and autonomy is important to us. We take responsibility in everything we do, mistakes included. We learn from them to avoid them later. We can't achieve excellence if there are no bumps in the road.
- We're product-driven. Building a great product and shipping features is at the core of what we do.
- Good communication is key. Asynchronous way of working is where we're headed — and clear, transparent communication is one of the means of getting there.
- We're pretty obsessed by efficiency. Never-ending meetings? Repetitive tasks? Stuff that doesn't make a difference? Nope. We're always looking for ways to make us more efficient.
- Get things done. We take our work seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change ecommerce marketing once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We’re backed by some awesome investors who are extremely supportive of what we do.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the good stuff:
- Flexible work policy. Night owl or early riser, work whenever you want as long as results speak for themselves.
- We’re fully remote with team members on 3 continents. Work from anywhere in the world, we’re all good.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed with us.
For this role, you’ll be directly working with:
- Lucian, who’s the Head of Growth. Before joining Cartloop, he led the growth team of a successful SaaS startup. He also built an eCommerce businesses and founded a Digital Agency.
- Andrei, who's the co-founder and CEO at Cartloop. He previously built (and sold) an ecommerce brand with customers in 100+ countries. He also runs The Growth Theory Podcast.
Needless to say, they know what they’re doing.
👩💻 The role & what we are looking for
Some of the things you'll do
- Develop, maintain and execute creative demand generation strategies and experiments, consistently communicating initiatives, progress, and results
- Develop and execute acquisition funnel and lead nurturing processes through paid social, SEO and paid search, email, webinars, content and social media and sponsorships
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverables (ebooks, success stories, landing pages, etc.)
- Use marketing automation and lead management tools to streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks
- Continuously optimize our website and landing pages through A/B testing, copywriting and CRO strategies
- Develop an educational-focused content strategy, aligned to our long-term goals, while nurturing relations with partners and community influencers around it and our products
- Build email funnels and in-product marketing campaigns to increase activation, retention and referrals
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering to develop engineering-as-marketing products
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics that show how marketing strategies impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver analyses as needed
- Work with content marketing manager to help inform content strategy, develop campaign specific messages and align demand generation programs with ongoing copywriting initiatives
You're bringing to the team
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Track record of successful growth experiments and strategies, but we'd love to hear about your failures too!
- A good understanding of key business KPIs (CAC, CPA, LTV, etc)
- Creativity, storytelling abilities and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Copywriting and SEO skills, as you understand the importance of content that converts
- Ability to generate awareness and demand in creative ways
- Experience with tools like Hubspot, Google Analytics, Outreach.io
- Startup experience
- Solid copywriting and storytelling skills
- A good understanding of the eCommerce space and marketing technologies
- Programming and design skills
- Experience working in remote team and/or startup
- 🚀 Join a high-growth tech startup in its early stages - lots of room for you to impact the company and grow your career!
- 🌎 You're part of a global, remote team that embraces ownership, autonomy and good communication
- 💡 High-impact position, as you apply your growth skills to concrete business problems, and have an impact on all stages of our business
- 🙏 Join a company where automation, efficiency and attention are core beliefs shared by all
- ⭐️ Allowances to choose your co-working space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed with us
- 🙌 Competitive salary and generous stock options package.