About Cartloop 📱
At Cartloop, we’re changing the way hundreds of eCommerce brands communicate with their customers through conversational SMS marketing.
We are a distributed-first startup, so few things to keep in mind:
- Your work will have a huge impact.
- Working in a startup means there is not time for slackin'.
- Expect to get out of your comfort zone — often. Working in a small team means you'll have to gracefully deal with various problems, challenges and situations on a weekly basis.
- You'll probably learn more than you did at your previous jobs.
- You own your work. Success or a failure — we have to own it. We respect those who say "My bad" and dislike people who keep blaming others for the bad stuff.
- If you're the kind of person who lingers around or waits for others to do the work, it's better look for a cozy office job. Cartloop is probably not the right place for you :)
- You've got a damn good shot of taking leadership positions, faster than at your corporate job.
Sounds good so far? Keep reading... We’re looking for a high-energy Head of Partnerships to develop key partnerships and source strategic opportunities with eCommerce industry leaders.
- Manage and develop deals from the ground up
- Identify qualified potential partners and establish long-term relationships with their key decision makers that result in win-win partnerships or key acquisitions
- Create lasting and meaningful business relationships for Cartloop
- Creatively explore and evaluate new opportunities in the market and propose collaborations to grow the business within key industry verticals
- Partner with eCommerce industry leaders to turn opportunities into growth initiatives and ensure deals make strategic sense and fit with forward-looking plans
- Build, maintain and expand long-term relationships with strategic partner executives and key decision makers
- Manage the process from initial touchpoint through dealmaking and onboarding, to meet or exceed, expected partnership goals
- Ongoing measuring and optimization of the partnership program
- Report to the company’s CMO and will work closely with Cartloop’s executive team as we scale our business
What we're looking for 🙌
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in sales, business and partnership development
- Working knowledge of the landscape and relationships with key players, to drive immediate impact
- Superior relationship-building skills and stellar track record of developing new partnerships/deals with multiple stakeholders
- Solid oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly & analyze quantitatively
- Ability to look ahead and balance strategic projects and initiatives with tactical day-to-day reporting and management cadence
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior management teams
- A basic understanding of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar)
- A good understanding of the main social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit). What kind of content, audience and approach works for each platform
- Solid experience with Google Cloud products (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Project management skills and the ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, remote environment
Why would I join Cartloop? 🚀
If you’re one of the few that look for something more than a 9-5 job, here’s why you should join.
- You gain new skills and expand your skill set faster. Unlike working in a corporate environment, at Cartloop you will be constantly pushed towards learning and developing new skills, in order to be a top performer.
- You are eager to taking new professional challenges that will supercharge your growth.
- You want to see that your work actually makes an impact.
- You thrive in a startup environment — And you know that things move slowly in a corporation, so you’re up for a bigger leap, faster.
- You embrace entrepreneurship. (and leadership too!)
- You understand that greatest opportunities begin outside of the comfort zone. There’s plenty of cozy secure jobs out there, but opportunities to do something great are rare.
- Options package. This means you can get shares in the company and share the financial rewards of the company, when the time arrives.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime as long as you let your results speak.
- Co-working space desk if you prefer working along other like-minded people.
- Yearly budget dedicated for education and learning materials.
- Great salary and milestone-based bonuses.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.