Cartloop is transforming the way consumers interact with their favourite brands through 1:1 mobile messaging and we're seriously proud of what we've accomplished since launching the company in 2020. We're a team of passionate visionaries that value personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in a sustainable approach to work-life, as optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles and Romania. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. Plus you get to work directly with the product owners, on a product people rave about!
We’re looking for great people to help us scale and build innovative products/business models. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for building delightful products that will change the way that consumer businesses engage with their customers at scale. This is a high visibility, high impact role and is a great opportunity for someone that wants to create an entire new category of business software.
Within three months, you'll:
- Gained a solid understanding of the product, market space & competition
- Have shipped 2-3 key product features
- Built a roadmap for the next quarter
Within six months, you'll:
- Have established an incredibly exciting long-term vision for your product area
- Increased adoption, engagement & retention metrics for your key features
This is what you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company.
- Proven experience launching major product features that make a meaningful impact. Consistent history of driving measurable user or revenue growth.
- Strong ability to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems or ideas into a product roadmap with minimal guidance.
- Passion for well designed products. You have an eye for design and are eager to collaborate with designers to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Incredible attention to detail. You want to ship the best customer experience and will not compromise. Your specs are incredibly detailed and you are able to provide unambiguous clarity to design & engineering.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will do what it takes to ship your feature and make it successful. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting customers for interviews, helping QA your products or training the team for new feature launches.
- Deep empathy for users. You love meeting and learning from all customers.
- Experience with A/B testing and data analysis is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Sales & Marketing tech stack is a plus.
Why should I join Cartloop?
You'll love working at Cartloop because:
- You want to build a world-changing product using the latest technologies.
- You're looking to work directly — and alongside the product owners.
- You're tired of the corporate environment and want to take on a challenge.
- You're excited about the startup culture and want to be a part of it.
- You want to see your work actually making an impact within the product.
- You believe your input and feedback are as important as your skillset.
- You embrace ownership and leadership.
- Work remotely in a team of high-performing individuals.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at any time as long as your results speak.
- Co-working space if you prefer working along with other like-minded people.
- Educational budget dedicated for personal and professional growth.
- Conferences, training, mentoring program.
- Meaningful equity in the company.
- Competitive salary.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.