Cartloop is transforming the way people interact with their favourite brands through 1:1 mobile messaging and we're seriously proud of what we've accomplished since launching the company in 2020. We're a team of passionate visionaries that value personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in a sustainable approach to work-life, as optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles and Romania. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. Plus you get to work directly with the product owners, on a product people rave about.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team. This person has to love the startup grind and hustle of getting things done quickly, but without sacrificing the longevity of the platform. We are looking for someone to create the landscape of how our customers engage with our products start to finish. This person will do initial wireframes and create full Sketch files for frontend developers to build on. We are looking for true owners who are looking to build, not only new and exciting products, but also a world-class team.
This is what you'll do at Cartloop
- Work quickly to create wireframes and mockups of new ideas and features
- Work closely with Product Managers and understand requirements to creating new designs
- Create packagable elements for frontend developers to start working on
- Responsible for the entire UX and design system of the entire platform and product
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Perform UX improvements based on user feedback/research
- Help hire other designers, and then onboard new Product team members
- Create stellar products that scale
This is what you'll bring to our team
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- 4+ years' experience in design, with some experience working with SaaS companies
- Effective interpersonal communications skills
- Familiar with programs such as but not limited to: Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Photoshop, Mixpanel/Amplitude.
- Highly organized - a project management background is a plus
- Ability to work under minimal supervision by assuming full product ownership
Nice to Have
- Have worked with marketing and sales technology companies.
- Experience in working with Frontend technologies such as React, Vue or Angular.
Why join Cartloop?
We know there’s lots of cozy jobs out there, but opportunities to work in a fast-growing startup are rare. You'll love working at Cartloop because:
- You want to build a world-changing product using latest technologies.
- You're looking to work directly — and alongside the product owners.
- You're excited about the startup culture and want to be a part of it.
- You want to see your work actually making an impact within the product.
- You believe your input and feedback are as important as your skillset.
- You embrace ownership and leadership.
- Work remotely in a team of high-performing individuals.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime as long as your results speak.
- Co-working space if you prefer working along other like-minded people.
- Educational budget dedicated for personal and professional growth.
- Meaningful equity in the company.
- Competitive salary.
Cartloop is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.