You’ve probably seen hundreds (if not thousands) of HR job posts and you’re tired of reading the same stuff over and over again. Sounds familiar? Yes, we’ve been there too. Precisely why we aim to do this differently.
We’ll tell you exactly what you’re getting into and you decide for yourself if we’re worthy of your application. Sounds good? Let’s do it!
👉To apply, you'd need to fill out this form.
But do take a look at the role first!
💬 So, what is Cartloop?
Glad you asked. Conversational text marketing is the future of ecommerce and DTC brands. Here's why: 75% of millennials prefer text when interacting with their favorite brands (source). The problem? 99% of text communication is automated — we're here to change that.
Cartloop is building the tool that helps brands interact with customers through 1:1 text message conversations driven by real people (and no, we're not building chat bots!).
Our product drives revenue for ecommerce brands, while making the shopping experience much better for the people. Compared to any other marketing tool, people actually love interacting with Cartloop!
Is working with a real-world application that directly touches the lives of thousands, your thing? Then yeah, Cartloop is for you.
🕺🏻 Team, culture & stuff
This is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that use some 'templatized' items for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, ownership and autonomy is important to us. We take responsibility in everything we do, mistakes included. We learn from them to avoid them later. We can't achieve excellence if there are no bumps in the road.
- We're product-driven. Building a great product and shipping features is at the core of what we do.
- Good communication is key. Asynchronous way of working is where we're headed — and clear, transparent communication is one of the means of getting there.
- We're pretty obsessed with efficiency. Never-ending meetings? Repetitive tasks? Stuff that doesn't make a difference? Nope. We're always looking for ways to make us more efficient.
- Get things done. We take our work seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change ecommerce marketing once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We’re backed by some awesome investors who are extremely supportive of what we do.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Here’s the good stuff:
- Flexible work policy. Night owl or early riser, work whenever you want as long as results speak for themselves.
- Remote culture. We’re fully remote with team members on 3 continents. Work from anywhere in the world.
- Allowances to choose your co-working space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed with us.
For this role, you’ll be directly working with:
- Andrei, who's the co-founder and CEO at Cartloop. He previously built (and sold) an ecommerce brand with customers in 100+ countries. He also runs The Growth Theory Podcast.
- Alin, who heads our engineering team. Before joining Cartloop, Alin built enterprise solutions for global companies for the past 10+ years.
Needless to say, they know what they’re doing.
👩💻 The role & what we are looking for
This is a high-impact role, as you will play an essential role in scaling our startup.
What you'll do
- Identify, attract and recruit the very best, most qualified talent for every single role through a variety of methods.
- Manage full-cycle candidate experience. From the initial impression of Cartloop through onboarding, ensuring a delightful experience.
- Gain a deep understanding of Cartloop's culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors, using this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, and create compelling messaging to potential candidates.
- Help coordinate live recruitment processes, including, screening applicants, completing initial phone screening interviews and helping create shortlists for follow-on interviews with relevant hiring teams.
- Design, build and improve the Cartloop processes, employer branding, onboarding, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively.
- Design and optimize our interview framework and application process to ensure we are making hiring decisions with the highest degree of confidence.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close contracts with candidates.
- Build out a talent pipeline for near term open roles and maintain a database of potential talent for future job openings.
You're bringing to the team
- 2+ years experience recruiting or talent acquisition at a high growth tech company
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate delicate and confidential information
- Familiarity with sourcing a broad range of senior, executive and technical roles (ideally in a B2B tech company)
- Knowledge of applicant sourcing techniques on social media and professional job sites including Linkedin, Facebook, Github, Stack Overflow and Angel.co
- Project management skills and ability to handle many competing deadlines over a short time period, while ensuring no candidate falls through the cracks
- Positive attitude, collaborative + creative thinking with the ability thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Proactive mindset, being comfortable driving initiatives and establishing processes where they do not currently exist.
- Have worked with B2B tech start-ups
- Experience working in remote team
- A track record of sourcing talent internationally
- 🚀 Join a high-growth tech startup in its early stages - lots of room for you to impact the company and grow your career!
- 🌎 You're part of a global, remote team that embraces ownership, autonomy and good communication
- 💡 High-impact position, as you apply your expertise to concrete business problems, and have an impact on all stages of our business
- 🙏 Join a company where automation, efficiency and attention are core beliefs shared by all
- ⭐️ Allowances to choose your co-working space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed with us
- 🙌 Competitive salary and competitive stock options package