Cartloop is transforming the way consumers interact with their favourite brands through 1:1 mobile messaging and we're seriously proud of what we've accomplished since launching the company in 2020. We're a team of passionate visionaries that value personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in a sustainable approach to work-life, as optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles and Romania. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. Plus you get to work directly with the product owners, on a product people rave about!
We’re looking for a world class Technical Recruiter to help build and scale our Engineering and Product teams. This person should be excited to design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans while also being a point person for all things hiring with our hiring managers.
This is what you'll do at Cartloop:
- Manage and own a full technical recruitment lifecycle from end to end.
- Find and engage candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Collaborate with others on the Talent team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Ensure that every candidate has a positive and engaging interview experience
This is what you'll bring to our team:
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a person which takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated by results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your experience.
- 3+ years of full cycle tech recruiting experience, ideally at a high-growth startup
- Successful track record of attracting top senior engineering talent
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving and resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Strong knowledge and interest in technology/engineering
Why should I join Cartloop?
We know there’s lots of cozy jobs out there, but opportunities to work in a fast-growing startup are rare. You'll love working at Cartloop because:
- You want to work on building world-class products.
- You're looking to work directly — and alongside the product owners.
- You're tired of the corporate environment and want to take on a challenge.
- You're excited about the startup culture and want to be a part of it.
- You want to see your work actually making an impact within the product.
- You believe your input and feedback are as important as your skillset.
- You embrace ownership and leadership.
- Work remotely in a team of high-performing individuals.
- Flexible schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at any time as long as your results speak.
- Co-working space if you prefer working along with other like-minded people.
- Educational budget dedicated for personal and professional growth.
- Conferences, training, mentoring program.
- Meaningful equity in the company.
- Competitive salary.