CROSSNET is the world's first four square volleyball game that you can set up on various surfaces: sand, grass or indoors. Chris Meade, co-founder of CROSSNET joined Andrei to talk about how they went from a small DTC company to a solid retail brand with products across 1500 stores in the USA.
Today’s podcast brings actionable topics like:
- Validating your idea to check for market fit
- Creating patents and trademarks for a new product
- Leveraging Facebook ads to check customers’ interest and drive price decisions
- How a million-dollar, nonemployer business turns to freelancers and contractors for expert advice
- Extending your business network through social media (LinkedIn)